Pack Bayer Multi Rose Concentrate 2 100ml Garden Pest Control
Out of stock
Multirose Concentrate 3 in 1 action
– kills bugs, controls diseases and protects against further disease attack
•Kills whitefly, greenfly scale, thrips, mites and caterpillars.
•Controls blackspot, mildew and rust.
•Use on roses and all ornamental plants.
•Two active ingredients – fast acting Deltamethrin kills the bugs and systemic Tebuconazole gets rid of diseases.
Contains/Qty.: 100 ml.
Makes 10 litres of spray Spray at first signs of disease/insects and repeat at 10-21 day intervals.
Repeat applications are needed for optimum disease control when conditions favour prolonged disease development. On roses in bad Black Spot or Rust areas apply an initial spray when leaves emerge in spring and repeat 10 days later.
• For use indoors and outdoors.
• Plant sensitivity can vary. Whenever possible, treat a small area of the plant first to establish safety and check in a few days. Delicate plants, or those grown in greenhouses may show slight stunting or colour changes.
• Pesticide resistance in some aphids is widespread. Where resistance to pyrethroids is present this product is unlikely to give control. Use an alternative product where this is necessary.
Apply up to 6 applications per year.
Maximum spray concentration must not exceed 10ml per 1 litre of water.
• Do not use in bright sunshine or when plants are dry at the roots. The best time to spray is early morning or late evening.
• Use on established young seedlings and transplants.