Wolf-Garten Soft Grip Anvil Secateurs 22mm RS2500 Garden Pruners
8 in stock
Anvil pruners work best on thicker stems where the cleanliness of the cut is not so important and will help to reduce the strain on the wrist and hand.
The blades on an anvil pruner close against the softer metal on the lower jaw, this does not produce such a clean cut as a bypass pruner.
Always consider the density of the wood you are cutting.
22mm cutting diameter
– Ideal for medium size hand
– Suitable for both left and right handed use
– Soft grip handle for added user comfort
– Internal spring mechanism which reduces the amount of strength needed
– Coated PTFE.blades for non stick, accurate.pruning and easy cleaning
– Long lasting with outstanding cutting performance
Cutting Width: 22mm Diameter
Ideal for medium size hand – Suitable for both left and right handed use
Soft grip handle for added user comfort Internal spring mechanism which reduces the amount of strength needed Coated PTFE blades for non stick, accurate pruning and easy cleaning
Long lasting with outstanding cutting performance